There’s no doubting the fact that Bisola and Efe are the most popular Housemates in the ongoing Big Brother Naija show.
Bisola is not only popular in the House that she rarely gets nominated for eviction, she’s also very popular outside the House because of her fans base on social media.
Efe on the other hand is popular to the extent that he’s always a clear winner in the few occasions he was nominated for eviction.
Now that the final is here, the following facts will deny both popular contestants the victory in Sunday evening.
- The alliance between Bisola and Efe has unconsciously cause them to have the same set of people as fans and supporters, these set of people will divided their votes between the two.
- Both Bisola and Efe were once Head of the House that swap nominated candidates, and swapped candidates got evicted, the fans of such candidates will definitely get involved in protest vote.
- Hatred for TBoss in the House has made her very strong and popular. An hitherto “underdog” TBoss is now very strong that she’s between first and second in almost all opinion polls.
- Several people have not forgiven Bisola for her “headies” affair with ThinTallThony and will be voting against her.
- Debbie-Rise could also spring a surprise since she has survived several eviction and have a set of loyal fans, who don’t shout on the social media but do the needful by voting consistently.
- The number of several celebrities supporting TBoss is increasing. Annie Idibia, Adekunle Gold and several others are campaigning for TBoss.
- Finally, the campaign strategy has turned tribal among the Housemates fans. Even the state government has come openly to campaign for the Housemates from their state but Ogun State, the home state of Bisola has not made any public campaign in her favour.